Nathanael Pyron

Nathanael Pyron

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Wednesday, February 6


Dear Family,
     So sorry I don't have a lot of time, as good as the temple trip is they make for an extremely stressful day.  Things are going good, the work in the Hillpointe ward is good.  We've got two people getting baptized on the 16th, M, who has been ready for a long time, and a new investigator of ours, A.  She was Muslim, is from Iran, and doesn't have the best English, but has been coming to church, has been reading and has a really strong testimony, so we're excited for those.  I wish I had time to go into more detail.
     Things are good in the apartment, Elder P is training Elder C, he's cool, I like him.  He's from South Carolina as well. We've been playing basketball in the mornings which is cool, everyone likes to play.  We've been making a lot of inactive visits and recently had quite a few who were upset and saying they haven't been a member for 40 years or whatever, I really hadn't run into much of that.
     How is everything back home?  Sorry I'm so bad at writing letters, hopefully I can improve.  Happy birthday James.  Scripture study has been fun, there is so much great stuff in there.  But I'll wrap up and hopefully get time to write another quick one if more comes to mind, but if not, love you all, talk to you Monday.
Love,
Elder Pyron

No comments:

Post a Comment