Nathanael Pyron

Nathanael Pyron

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tuesday, February 26

Dear Family,
    So yesterday the internet at the library was down so I only have a few minutes today.  It's unfortunate because I feel like writing a lot.
    A's baptism went really well, and we've got one coming up for her daughter.  The other day we had a long dinner and discussion with L.  It was really interesting and went well.  It is super interesting hearing his story, beliefs, ideas, and all, very unique to anyone I've met. Well he's a normal guy, but as far as his religious beliefs and all.
    We got our transfer calls so I'll be staying with Elder P another transfer.  It's been great to hear from everyone.  Yesterday we had extra time to play basketball because we didn't get to email, so that was fun, our zone is really good for basketball.
   We went to Ross and Goodwill yesterday, I got some more pants I'm gonna drop the hem on, so I might see if I can find a sewing machine or something.  They're identical to my suit coat which is convenient.  The weather has been really windy, so cold enough, everyone's freezing but I think it's just about perfect.
  We got to meet with the A family again, they are an amazing family I would like to talk more about when I've got time, just the huge trials they both have, and their amazing ability to remain a functional loving family.... it's unbelievable.
   Sunday was Stake Conference and we had a broadcast from the presiding Bishop, Elder Ballard and others, so that was real cool.  We've still been making a lot of inactive visits... a lot of funny rude things, a lot of no one answering, but we've actually just recently had quite a few successful visits.  Well I've got to go. I'm looking forward to writing next week!
  Love,
  Elder Pyron


No comments:

Post a Comment