Nathanael Pyron

Nathanael Pyron

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday, February 20


Dear Family,
     Things are going good here, we did have our baptism on Saturday, and it went great.  We've got one for A on Saturday, so we're looking forward to that.  She is doing really well.  We meet with her daily now, she has no problem with any of the commandments and has a very strong testimony.  On Friday we also taught A who is M's daughter.  She is 11, and hopefully will be baptized soon.  The Cimarron ward has very little going for it, but we are having dinner with L on Saturday night.  He's making steak and promises it's great so I'm excited.  This will be only our second time meeting with him so we should learn a lot more about where he's at.  He's the one that hunts and has the evolution hold up.
    Tomorrow we are teaching 3 older single people the lessons, as they are preparing to go through the temple for the first time, and Bishop suggested we review those basics with them.  We recently met with N family.  She's less active and her husband is a nonmember, but they were a neat family.  They are collectors of antique American stuff, their house is just full of stuff, but it's all expensive, nicely placed and well kept. I'm excited for them.  We had zone conference the other day and it was a really good one about chapter 4 of Preach My Gospel and receiving revelation.
    Tonight we teach M and we're hoping to set her more solidly with a baptismal date, and we also are going to meet with M soon.  Transfers are coming up so I'm really excited to see how things play out, whether our area gets split or if we switch up at all... We've got a huge area, so we're secured the car, especially because we live out of both ward boundaries, and if things were to get split in our zone, we would need a new apartment or living arrangement to open up.  Hillpoint ward has a lot going, Cimarron has about none.
     How are things going back home? Pretty usual? There's a lot of people who like basketball in our zone now, so we play 2-3 mornings a week and every pday.  It's fun.  I never thought I'd be disappointed to see winter end but I kind of am... it's gradually getting warmer and I know what that means... the colder weather was so perfect, especially with dress pants and all.  By the way that pair of slim ones are perfect now that I lowered them, so if you see any slim fit dress pants 32x32, with a hem at least 2 inches, feel free to send them my way.
     I'm also still trying to find a good cheap easy healthy diet I like.  Whole wheat pasta is real cheap, I tend to eat it out of the box. I might get some millet soon.  Greek Yogurt is amazing, but a tad pricey most of the time, and oatmeal doesn't cut it.  I found these fiber one protein plus bars or something that I like, they fill pretty good, they're really quick,and I haven't gotten sick at all of them as I usually do for that time of thing.  Not even a particular flavor or blend or whatever. They come out to about 50 cents a piece, but yeah.  Things are going good I'll try to let you know if anything else comes to mind!
     Love,
     Elder Pyron  

No comments:

Post a Comment