Nathanael Pyron

Nathanael Pyron

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wednesday, November 28

Dear Family, 
     How is everyone?  So sorry I'm writing now, we didn't have pday Monday because today was the temple trip and pday.  And with the different schedule I am just not myself.  I doubt I'll write a whole lot, all I feel like doing is sitting and sleeping or something. The areas still doing good, we've had some more lessons, we got C some clothes, and I just found out we might get a car!  I'm guessing a lot has happened since last I emailed, it was before Thanksgiving right? Well Thanksgiving was fun, we went to two dinners, and then visited another family.

     James should know how to get the videos off the SD card and I've been recording everyday on it now, so I'll send that soon or something.  I heard about the 138 point game recently, that's crazy.  And for your questions just about anything Christmasy is ok, I haven't listened to the Mo Tab yet, but yeah.  And about the Christmas type questions, I like the white g7900 (with a little purple and orange) watch, and I trust James pretty good on prices and all but I remember liking the Kobe 6 Avatars, and size 11, and then just different color sharpies and idk about speakers yet.
     I've got some questions about food and stuff, I've been eating a bunch of baby carrots, wheat bread peanut butter and banana sandwiches, yogurt, and cheese sticks and a lot of water.  I just want some research and to know what a really good diet would be, cause now I eat almost anything that doesn't take much preparation, I want brain food, (energy and focus and stuff), things good physically, and a strong immune system.  And then I have little control over meal appointments.  Oh and I've been drinking a ton of water, but I don't know if it's in my head or not, but does eating healthy and staying really hydrated give you a dependency, and then your impaired to a degree when you don't have access to it?  I'm really curious about that.  What does the internet say the most effective chapsticks are?  I'm hydrated enough I don't need it too bad but I really wanna know.  I'll wrap up now and maybe do some personal emails.
     Oh Acts is amazing, there's so much good stuff in there, and in most of the chapters shortly following, Corinthians, Timothy, James and all that is so good, probably my favorites.
     But love you all!
     Elder Pyron

No comments:

Post a Comment