Nathanael Pyron

Nathanael Pyron

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Monday, July 30


Dear family!
I'm still having an amazing time.  We got to go to the temple this morning. We were assigned the 630 session, and when we got back breakfast was closed so we have nothing to eat until 11:30.  I already filled one notebook all the way and am now working on the next.  Its kind of a journal and note taking thing.  The gyms just opened back up but I haven't been able to use them yet.  Volleyball on the sand courts is a lot of fun, and I might keep doing that if basketball is crowded.  Its not often I'm outside.  My district is still really fun; every teacher we have says they've never seen a district like ours.  I haven't taken many pictures at all.  The food is good, I love it.  A big group from our branch just left for Chicago this morning, so we will be getting some new people right next door.  I'm really excited to leave for Vegas.  I guess it'd be really nice if I could get some more socks.  Those ones from Kohls were good.  Some ties would always be cool.  And beef jerky.  Time is going by so fast, it's ridiculous.  I hope High adventure and EFY were fun.  In our branch I have an Elder Seibach with whom I have mutual cousins.  I don't know him real well but we've played volleyball a few times. 
Love you all,
Elder Pyron

No comments:

Post a Comment